The mission of the Harris County School District, the foundational rock upon which futures are built, is to ensure each student succeeds in life, through a system distinguished by
• students that advance at their own pace through nontraditional pathways.
• student-driven, project-based learning.
• teachers empowered to be creative facilitators.
• the use of state-of-the-art technology to become global learners.
• authentic assessment aligned with real world experiences.
• the use of our community as a support system.
At Mulberry Creek Elementary we all…
treat ourselves and others with dignity and respect.
respect the feelings, property, and rights of others.
respect the rights of others to work and to learn.
are prepared to teach and learn every day.
have high expectations for ourselves and our school.
- take responsibility for our actions.
care for our school and treat our school with respect.
demonstrate safe behavior at all times.
collaborate and cooperate with others to maintain high achievement and expectations, as well as to resolve conflicts and to solve problems.
always strive to do our best!