- Small Supply Box (optional)
These items should be placed in your supply box or brought to school before the first day of school: (Extras of these need to be kept at home and replaced as needed.
- Glue stick
- Yellow Highlighter
- Color Pencils
- 6 pocket folders with prongs (Science, Lang. Arts, Social Studies, and School Wide Read, , Math Journal, and one extra)
- Wide Ruled Notebook paper (Bring 1 package to school the first day. Keep extra at home for replacement.)
- 1 Large three-prong Notebook – (1” or 1 3/4”) – (Used to hold agenda, math workbook, homework, notebook paper, and notes to and from home)
- Flash Drive for saving computer work
The above items will be needed to properly organize students for working in our classroom. If you are able to help with the items below please do. Your donations are greatly appreciated!
Quart Size Ziploc Bags (Science)
Please have all items at the top on the first day of class. Thanks so much!